This 24th October, #stayhome & #staysafe with a curated date night experience.
A @makehaysunshine & @carne.my collaboration, and a night you won't soon forget.
This is not simply dinner, it's an experience with its own little surprises - but let's not spoil it. 😉
A candlelit affair comes paired with an exquisite fresh floral arrangement that will serve as your centerpiece and add that dash of romantic spice to your dinner table. 🌹
Now we all know it's never as fun unless you have a little hand in the main event too.
So you'll be searing your own mouth-watering steaks - it's easy, we pinky promise! 🥩
Grab a seat, your fruit & cheese platter is ready to go. Maybe grab a wine pairing of your choice too?
Orders are open NOW. Limited to just 30 slots. Orders close 17th October 2020.
What you'll get:
- Experience Guide (Walkthrough) including steak searing guide
- Some surprise elements in the box? Let's not spoil it, it's an experience!
- 2 x 200g Raw Premium Australian Grass-fed Meltique Beef Steaks & Searing Ingredients
- Cheese & Fruit Platter including Premium Strawberries, Grapes, and more!
- Aromatic candle to set the mood
- Romantic Floral Arrangement
- Premium, custom-made, cherry-stained, wooden Keepsake Box
- Personalized Photo Cards
- (Optional) Wine Pairing
What you'll need:
- Yourselves! It's an experience for two.
- Refrigerator to store prior to dinner
- A stove, pan, and basic tableware only
- Salt & Pepper for your steak
- A lighter or matchsticks for your candle
- A desire for a great experience!
Premium Australian Grass-fed Meltique Beef:
Patented 'Meltique' method originating from Japann
- This method ensures beef is always tender and juicy
- Premium steak that is easy to cook, with consistent results!
- HALAL, GMP, and HACCP certified
Optional wine pairing (+ RM110 each):
Grape variety: 100% Garnacha
Tasting note: A medium-bodied wine with cherry red robe. Lots of red and black fruits, wild strawberries and light fig with aroma of spices on the nose and palate. The flavour builds up as we drink- strong interesting wine with complexity but still, easy and pleasant to drink!
Care instruction: Store in shady area with well ventilation and avoid sunlight. Best consumption within 5 years.
To serve: Room temperature and may decant in the bottle as the aroma performs better in the bottle as compared to decanter. May chill during warm weather.
Grape variety: 100% Malbec
Tasting note: A full-bodied fruit driven and well structured wine with beautiful red purple colour. Vibrant nose of red and black cherries, ripe plums with floral touches of violets and rose petals; nice tannic structure that fills the palate. When the wine gets warm in your mouth, notes of vanilla, chocolate and some spice appears to make it more complex and interesting.
Care instruction: store in cool dry area/room temperature without direct sunlight
To serve: Decant or air for about 30 minutes and served room temperature. For warm weather, remove cork and place bottle in fridge to chill and air before serving.
Delivery and Important Note:
- Delivery date selected has no bearing on this product. All deliveries are for 24th October 2020 only.
- All orders will be delivered between 1-6pm on 24th October 2020. Please ensure you'll be home to receive the delivery as immediate refrigeration is absolutely necessary.
- We will contact you prior to delivery to avoid any mishaps.
- Please read the 'care instructions' in the included Experience Guide immediately upon receiving the delivery.
Items pictured are for illustrative purposes only. Actual contents of each box may vary based on available fresh flowers, fruits, and decorative items in stock and in season (we only stock in-season items for best quality!). If a replacement item is necessary, we will replace with items of similar value.
Note: This item is delivered within 15km from our store only, or alternatively you may self pick-up in-store.