A gift for that carnivorous friend, or a beautiful stay-at-home dinner with a loved one. 2 wonderfully marbled raw steaks presented in a floral gift box, paired with a seasonal selection of complementary fruit. You may also opt to supercharge your box with optional premium cheese & crackers!
Every box of The Happy Carnivore comes complete with butter, garlic, herbs, and a step-by-step fool-proof "How to Cook" card! It only takes minutes for that perfectly juicy, seared steak!
We've partnered with Carne to present you this beautiful gift set platter featuring Australian Grass-Fed Meltique Beef!
"What's Meltique Beef?!"
Meltique beef was developed by Hokubee Co., Ltd (Japan) in 1984 and was inspired by the traditional French culinary method “Pique” which introduces fats/vegetable oil into red meat to enhance flavour and tenderness. It's a patented process that has been established for more than 30 years in Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Taiwan.
"The real question is, what does this mean for me?"
Meltique beef is always tender and juicy, with consistent quality and suitable for all cooking methods. It undergoes strict quality assurance, is GMP and HACCP certified, microtested and organoleptic-tested.
Meltique beef is also HALAL-certified!
"What if I don't want to cook these steaks right away?"
It's no problem! Your steaks come vacuum-packed and can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
Items pictured are for illustration purposes only. Actual contents of each box will vary based on options chosen, available fresh fruits and flowers in season, and customer preference.
The Happy Carnivore includes:
- 2 x 200g Australian Grass-fed Meltique Beef Steaks of choice
- Butter, garlic, herbs
- Selection of fresh seasonal fruit
- (OPTIONAL) Premium Cheese & Crackers
- Gift Box, Flowers, Fillers, Decoration & Arrangement
- "How to Cook" card
- Personal Message Card
- If we're sending this directly to your recipient, please ensure you sign up for an account and have your contact details as the billing address. This way, we can contact you directly for further questions and to avoid spoiling any surprise for your recipient